Nexudus is the leading white-label platform for coworking spaces. KleverKey offers an easy to setup integration to automate the invitation of coworkers to KleverKey and assignment or revocation of permissions on locks.
How it works
KleverKey registers webhooks in Nexudus in order to invite a user or assign or revoke permissions on a lock based on actions such as activating a contract of a coworker or deleting a coworker.
1. Setup in Nexudus
- Setup your plans
- Have your business id ready, you can find it here at the Location # field.
- Have your credentials ready
1.1 Additional Information
- When adding a new customer in Nexudus, its important to give a full name eg. "John Doe" or "Max Muster" with at least one space
1.2 Activities connected to KleverKey
- Create or Update Coworker: If the coworker's email address does not yet exist in KleverKey, an invitation with instructions to install and use the app will be sent to the coworker.
- Delete Coworker: All permissions assigned by any plan will be removed on the coworker.
- Activate / Update Coworker Contract: The coworker gets permissions assigned based on the plan permissions setup in 2.3 (Eg. "Nomad"). Note: If the contract start date is in the future, no immediate message will be sent to KleverKey.
- Cancel Contract: The permissions assigned by the specific contract will be removed.
2. Setup in my.kleverkey.com
- You must be the administrator of your domain. See Add an Admin to Domain for more information.
- You must have all locks you want to integrate installed and running.
- Go to your account and select Integrations, choose Nexudus
- Enter the Nexudus business id and press Save
- Add plan permissions by pressing Add Plan Permission. Important: The plan id in KleverKey must match the exact name of the plan in Nexudus.
- Register webhooks by entering the username and password of your Nexudus account and an API Key you have to generate before hand. (Note: KleverKey requires the credentials only to setup the webhooks, we won't store your credentials anywhere) and press Register webhooks
- You are now ready to go and the integration is finished.