This article shows, how an administrator can update the firmware of a lock by means of the KleverKey Android App.
- New Firmware for lock is available (see Firmware Release Notes)
- The logged-in user is administrator of the lock
- Stay close to the lock
- Open KleverKey App (Android)
- Open Navigation (press on the three lines in the top left corner)
- Choose Hardware
- Choose Locks tab
- Press on the three dots of the lock which has to be updated and choose Start firmware update
- You'll see the release notes and can start the update with Update Firmware
Important: Make sure that you stay close to the lock during the update process and don't close the App.