The aim of this article is to show, how you can add a Smartcard (ISO14443A) as a Keycard for your lock. You can use for example your credit card.
Important: Not all ISO14443A smartcards will work on KleverKey locks. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check, if your card fulfills the requirements to work with our products.
This feature only works if you select "UID authentication" (Hardware ->Locks->Change settings)
- Log in to KleverKey Portal
- Select your User in the top right corner and click on "Phones & Cards"
- Click on the plus icon in the bottom right corner and select "Add smart card"
- Choose the Type "ISO14443A smart card"
- Scan your card with a NFC scanner (e.g. NFC Tools)
- Enter the serial number in the UID box. Fill the not needed spaces in the end with 0!
- Chose a name for your card and click "Add"