This article describes the steps necessary to migrate an existing KleverKey Classic system to KleverKey.
The differences between KleverKey Classic and KleverKey are described in this article.
The following steps are necessary to migrate the existing locks from KleverKey Classic to KleverKey:
- Export of current KleverKey Classic users (KleverKey)
- Check which existing users (including permissions) are transferred to the new system (customer)
- Inform existing users about migration of the system (customer)
- Install KleverKey Gateway (customer or electrician)
- Set up KleverKey account including subscription and first admin (KleverKey or customer)
- Update of KleverKey Classic lock firmware to V1.4.0 (customer, by admin) *
- Connect the migrated locks to the gateway via the portal (customer)
- Testing the migrated locks (customer)
- Invite previous users to install the new KleverKey app (KleverKey)
- Cancel KleverKey Classic subscription (KleverKey or customer)
* In order to be able to program the migration update on the locks, this must be approved in advance by KleverKey. Please send inquiries to email@example.com.