Follow this instructions for disassembly and disposal of a KleverKey Cylinder.
- Enter the dismount service mode in the KleverKey portal:
- Login to KleverKey portal and got to Hardware -> Locks
- Choose the KleverKey Cylinder that you want to dismount
- Select Enter service mode and press Disassemble
- Turn the knob module by moderately pulling it until it can be removed from the
cylinder. Disassembly is only possible in one position.
- Remove the fixing screw
- Remove the cylinder body and mechanical knob from the lock
If the cylinder is mounted again, the knob cylinder must be put on and operated with a card or app. The cylinder is then ready for use again.
- Do not dispose of the KleverKey Cylinder with domestic waste. Disposal should be in accordance with the European Directive 2002/96/EC at a collection point for electrical waste
- Defective or used batteries should be recycled in accordance with the European Directive 2006/66/EC
- Follow the local regulations on separate disposal of batteries
- Recycle the packaging in an eco-friendly manner
Article is closed for comments.